The Inspiration Behind The Loungers Brand
The decision to launch Conscious Walk Ltd. was more than an entrepreneurial endeavour, but a mission to create a brand that is aligned with both British lifestyle and environmentally conscious living. With every decision we make, we consider the impact it will have on future generations. To us, making sustainable choices puts positive energy into the world, creating a ripple effect of harmony and awareness. With an extensive background in luxury shoes and building international shoe brands, we knew the industry inside and out. We knew what the market had to offer and we were interested in the market gaps, particularly with indoor shoes. After creating our initial designs, and putting together a production team with the best Italian shoemakers in the world - Loungers was born!
Do what you love or love what you do
Not Your Average Slippers
Slippers are timeless classics, but Loungers slippers are something more. They feel like a slipper but look like a shoe, and are elegant enough to wear during holidays, family gatherings, and celebrations hosted indoors. Slip off your day shoes or heels the moment you walk through the door and into your soft and supportive Loungers. You’ll love them so much you’ll pack them every time you travel and will want to wear them out of the house!
British Style, Italian Quality
How many times have you found a shoe that was the precise style you were looking for but is anything but comfortable? When we decided to launch our shoe brand we went straight to Italy, where master craftsmen have been handmaking the most beautiful and comfortable leather shoes for generations. It’s the best of both worlds, an elevated take on timeless British style, crafted by Italy’s world-renowned artisans - who have never lost sight of the importance of mindful manufacturing.
The Hummingbird Logo
The characteristics of this unique bird represent some of the key values Loungers stands for. Strength, they are the smallest migrating bird. Individuality, they don’t migrate in flocks like other species, they typically travel alone for up to 500 miles at a time. Uniqueness, Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards. Lightness, the average weight of a hummingbird is less than a nickel.
Made with Intention
While trends are fun, fast fashion is not our style. Instead, we work on zero waste in our manufacturing and our used items, to ensure sustainability, quality, and harmony are prioritized with every decision we make. With Loungers, there’s no need to compromise your values for style.
Five things to know about us
Loungers is so much more than a luxurious slipper. We are an ethical lifestyle brand that supports equality and eco-chic living. We balance the desire for quality, comfort, and function with the value of being a responsible consumer. Inclusivity, zero-waste, awareness, and wellbeing are our primary principles.
1. Loungers are indoor slippers, but they have non-slip outer soles and excellent grip on wet floors. The inner sole is designed for ultimate comfort and the overall design ensures style during your downtime.
2. Included with your purchase is a free one-minute meditation guide to help you unplug and appreciate the present moment. To further balance your mind, body, and spirit we sponsor a free meditation class every Sunday morning at 10 am GMT.
3. As a gender-inclusive brand we categorize our slippers for men and women only for the purposes of ensuring the perfect fit.
4. For every pair of Loungers we sell, we plant one tree with the More Trees Campaign.
5. We strive for zero waste, which is why we invite you to return Loungers when you are ready for a new pair. Inspired by the Japanese art of Kintsugi, we have created the Kintsugi-Shoes project to promote circularity, upcycling, and sustainability.